Tuesday, May 22, 2007

why's she talking about chinese food on her africa blog?

My post-lunch fortune cookie fortune made me smile, so I'm sharing it with you:

"A visit to a strange place will bring you renewed perspective."

Isn't it amazing how often those fortune cookie fortunes are relevant to the life of everyone who reads them? ;-) Anyway, I expect my upcoming visit to a strange-to-me place will bring at least a changed perspective and perhaps that's the same thing as a renewed perspective. :-)

I'll be glad when some more pieces of this trip are definite enough for me to pass them on to you. I'm eager to tell you more about some of the folks it's looking increasingly likely that I'll be able to team up with while I'm there. The possibilities are very cool! For now you'll just have to trust me on that one...and keep praying that all will come together in its time.

No comments: