Tuesday, July 17, 2007

prayer time tonight

Hey, everyone...Don't forget that tonight (Tuesday, July 17) from 7:30-8:30 pm is "organized prayer time #2" for this trip. We're meeting at my house: 8007 Old Smyrna Road, Brentwood. We'll be praying for the trip in general, for the countries of Uganda and Sudan (I'm scheduled to go along on at least one trip to southern Sudan during my Uganda time), for the people of those countries, for the people working in those countries. You can call my home phone if you need directions or additional info: 615-309-9399. (If you have my cell number, you're welcome to call that, too.) I'd love to have your help in praying together in person for Uganda and Sudan!

I'm not getting specific prayer requests for the countries posted on here like I'd hoped to do. Instead, I'm running around like crazy trying to get everything done. Please pray that all will get done in a timely fashion and that it won't be unhealthily stressful. I'm pretty worn out right now from all the preparing.

Support update: In age-old fashion, parts of this trip are turning out to be more expensive than I was anticipating. So, I've increased my support raising goal to $11,000. Even with that increased goal, I just need about $2200 more. Yah! God has been generous in providing through many of you. (Thank you, friends, for your generosity!) Please pray with me that the rest will come in by the time I leave (July 27).


The Green Support Raising Basket will be present again tonight for those who've wanted to give but haven't yet. Still, prayer is the primary purpose of tonight's time together.

Thanks! I hope those of you in Nashville will be able to come tonight and those of you outside Nashville will pray along with us from afar!

No comments: